I operate LA2-bot.
In Project Runeberg, I'm digitizing the Finnish encyclopedia Pieni Tietosanakirja, 4 volumes, 1925-1928, which is now in the public domain. If you know any public domain Estonian encyclopedia or similar reference work that should be digitized, please tell me (in English). Here is a wish list (please write articles for the red links):
- Fr. R. Kreutzwald, Kalevipoeg, my copy was published in 1992 by A/s "Roto" (ERB: 10625677) and has engravings by Hando Mugasto (1907-1937), so the copyright expires on December 31, 2007
- Karl August Hermann, Eesti Üleüldise teaduse raamat ehk encyklopädia konversationi-lexikon, only two volumes (1903, 1906) were published before Hermann died in 1909.
- Eesti entsüklopeedia, 8 volumes, 1932-1937
- The books digitized at Grafo could need some OCR
- Books in Võro, the southern version of Estonian, would also be of interest.
- Do books in Ingerian exist?